Why Credit Unions Are The Right Choice
Credit unions have built a reputation for providing excellent customer service, better rates, and lower fees by serving the financial needs of their communities and their more than 100 million members for more than 100 years.
Credit unions are sound
- Credit union lending practices have always put their members interests first.
- Credit unions are well-capitalized and financially strong.
And they're local
- Credit unions serve the communities in which they operate
- Credit unions provide financial education and literacy programs to help you and your family better manage your money.
- Credit unions reinvest in the community. They are not-for-profit financial institutions, which means that credit unions still make money, but give it back to their member-owners in the form of better rates and lower fees on services.